Pages

January 15, 2011

Valentines Day Chairback Mail Pouch


My daughter is just starting to get old enough to really "get into" holidays with - and it is really fun to celebrate with her:)
When I saw this tutorial over at At Second Street, I immediately grabbed some fabric scraps, and threw one of these Valentines mail pouches together.  It took a couple of hours, and I was very pleased with the result! 
 My daughter has already enjoyed putting "love notes" inside for me:)
And I look forward to filling it with little treats for both my daughters as well.  Happy Valentines Day season:)


image signature

I'm linking up to:

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay, that looks fabulous. I love what you did with it. I hope your girls have as much fun with it as we're having with ours. thanks so much for letting me know. I'll add your button to my page. I'm off to checkout the rest of your blog.
    Kalleen

    ReplyDelete