Pages

June 5, 2014

Getting those t-shirts clean with White Cloud Laundry Detergent

This post brought to you by White Cloud. All opinions are 100% mine.

Now that I've made myself a t-shirt quilt, I have family members coming out of the woodworks wanting me to make one for them ;)  Both my husband and my father-in-law have started combing through their unused t-shirts and setting them aside for me - which is actually pretty cool :)
Of course, not all the t-shirts are completely clean...(and who wants to do a project with dirty fabric, right?)

Luckily, I had White Cloud Laundry Detergent to get all those stains out!  White Cloud has a new line of laundry care products that you can get at Walmart (Store Locator) - and the 3 in 1 Micro clean technology promises to get out the tough stains.
 photo SocialMediaPress_zps6f379940.jpg
Heaven knows how long some of these t-shirts have been sitting in their drawers.  I was worried that some of these stains wouldn't come out after sitting so long.




I mean, those are serious business, am I right?



This one has something red on it!!  I was seriously skeptical about this one coming out.
In they all went, with the White Cloud detergent.  Mine was the Blooming Lavender scent, and I liked that it wasn't overwhelming, but smelled light and fresh.  Plus, this is going to sound weird, but I really liked the cap.  It didn't drip detergent over the edge of the bottle when I was screwing it back on.  It's the little things :)

The moment of truth...



Can you believe it?!  The stains are gone!  I'm so happy.  No stains on these t-shirt quilts!



Even the red came out - phew!



Pretty white shirts again.  Awesome.

Now you can try White Cloud Laundry Detergent for yourself!  Click here for a high value coupon, and be sure to Like White Cloud on FacebookFollow White Cloud on Twitter and Follow White Cloud on Pinterest.

Disclaimer: Limit one coupon per purchase on product specified.  No cash back if coupon value is higher than purchase price.  Void if reproduced, transferred, used to purchase products for resale or where prohibited/regulated by law.  Not valid on trial sizes.  Consumer pays sales tax.  Redeemable at participating retail stores.  Valid only in the U.S.



Dare to Compare White Cloud for getting your tough stains out!

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. Do you know that exercise can make people happy? Many scientific studies have shown that exercise can stimulate the brain to secrete endorphins, thereby regulating the emotions of exercisers and relieve stress. Under the circumstance of the epidemic, each of us is under a lot of pressure, and now the home exercise may help you.NIKSA inexpensive workout clothes help you reduce injuries during exercise.

    ReplyDelete